Agenda for St Margarets & North Twickenham and Twickenham Riverside Area Consultation Meeting for Tuesday, 14 October at 7:30pm in York House.
- POLICE ISSUES The following concern was raised prior to agenda publication: “Progress on resolving Moormead Park Antisocial Behaviour issues.” Officers from the Police Safer Neighbourhood team will be in attendance to address any police issues residents may have.
- LOCAL ISSUES
- TWICKENHAM RIVERSIDE The Council’s Assistant Director for Environment will be attending for this item.
- ROYAL MAIL DEPOT / TWICKENHAM STATION SITES FOR THE LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK
- LITTER AND LACK OF BINS
- RFU SOUTH STAND DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
- COUNCIL TREE PRUNING POLICY
- TO CONSIDER SINGLE WARD AREA CONSULTATION MEETINGS The Council’s Cabinet agreed in September 2008 that at the Autumn 2008 round of Area Consultation meetings, multi-ward ACMs should consider whether they wish to split in future into single ward meetings or continue with current arrangements.
- OTHER ITEMS TO BE RAISED AT THE MEETING