The agenda for the St Margarets & North Twickenham and Twickenham Riverside ACM has been published and the meeting will take place on 4 March 2009, starting at 7:30pm in the Salon, York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham.
- POLICE ISSUES Officers from the Police Safer Neighbourhood team will be in attendance to address any police issues residents may have.
- LOCAL ISSUES **TWICKENHAM RIVERSIDE SITE
- COMMUNITY PRIORITIES This is a new item introduced to Area Consultation Meetings. Councillors will be consulting attendees to identify the three most important issues in your ward.
- OTHER ITEMS TO BE RAISED AT THE MEETING
- NEXT SCHEDULED AREA CONSULTATION MEETING The next St Margaret’s & North Twickenham and Twickenham Riverside ACM is scheduled for 6 October 2009 in York House.