Saturday, 10 July 2010 is this year’s St Margarets Fair. It starts at 11.30am finishes at 7.30pm. This year there are a number of new attractions, including Kub Kart Wars at 15.20 in the main arena and Laser Tag on the playing field starting from 13.00.
In addition, there will be:
- a full programme of entertainment throughout the day,
- starting with a popular children’s ‘5-a-side’ football tournament in the morning on Moormead.
- During the afternoon there is a dog show on little Moormead across Hillview Road.
- The musical entertainment will run all afternoon on the stage, and we moved the stage further away from the tea tent to help separate the ‘rock’ from the rolls.
- There will be announcements, interviews and music throughout the day from Radio West Middlesex.
The fair organisers run the Tea Tent, Beer Tent, Pimms Stall, Greek Food, the BBQ, the Bric-a-brac stall, a Plant stall, the Silent Auction, and the Coconut Shy.
All profits from these stalls go direct to our charities - please support these stalls.