Across the country our legacy of old buildings is under threat. What can be done to save it? What skills do we need?
Join us for a special evening on Wednesday 23 March 2011 to hear from national experts about the dramas and triumphs of building conservation. And find out how you can get involved!
The event will be chaired by Sir Donald Insall, renowned architect and Patron of the Environment Trust.
- Peter Inskip and Raymond Davies, on the rescue of Strawberry Hill
- Nigel Barker from English Heritage, on the fight to save London’s buildings at risk
- Rory Cullen and Elizabeth Long of the National Trust, on the Trust’s remarkable craft apprenticeships
- Venue: Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames
- Reception and Exhibition: 6.30pm
- Talks: 7.30pm
- Tickets Environment Trust Members £15, students £10, others £20, including wine and canapés
- Further information and tickets from email@example.com or call 0208 891 5455