South West Trains has announced that because of the severe weather conditions, they will be running a revised timetable on Friday 18 January throughout the South West Trains network. Only one of the St Margarets’ lines is directly affected with a reduced time table.
This means the following routes will have no service.
- Ascot to Ash Vale
- Salisbury to Bristol
- Virginia Water to Weybridge
The following routes will have a limited service only as conditions allow.
- Aldershot to Guildford
- Chessington branch
- Hampton Court branch
- Shepperton branch
South West Trains will be running a revised timetable on the routes shown.
- London Waterloo to Bournemouth and Weymouth
- London Waterloo to Alton and Basingstoke (stopping service)
- Fast trains London Waterloo to Woking, Guildford and Basingstoke
- London Waterloo to Salisbury, Yeovil and Exeter
- Southampton to Salisbury and Portsmouth
- London Waterloo to Haslemere and Portsmouth
- London Waterloo to Epsom and Dorking
- Stopping services to Woking, Guildford and Kingston via Wimbledon
- London Waterloo to Reading, Windsor and Kingston via Richmond
Please see the South Western Trains site for more information