Many parents need support, friendship or advice when their children are young. We train volunteers with parenting experience in the Richmond area who can visit you at home. They can give you a helping hand and listen to your concerns. All are DBS (CRB) checked and fully trained.
If you have at least one child under 5 and are:-
- Tired, unhappy, stressed or
- Finding it hard to cope with a disability or relationship problems
- Suffering with post-natal illness
- Having a hard time dealing with your child’s illness
- Isolated with no family nearby, finding it hard to make friends
- Overwhelmed by the death of a loved one
We can help
Our volunteers help hundreds of parents like you. It’s up to you what support you need.
Volunteers can listen to your concerns without judging you. They can play with or read to the children or help you to attend medical appointments. They can show you how to get support from other local organisations or help you to manage your household and your family. You decide what you need and it is all confidential.