Dad Day is a programme of creative activities especially for Dads or male carers and their children from babies to 10 years. Dads can join us for practical artist-led workshops exploring different themes and techniques including animation, print-making, construction and painting.
Autumn Term 2015 dates:
- Saturday 12 September 2015 – Create, curate and name your very own quirky museum artefact using found objects, paint and colourful plasticine.
- Saturday 10 October 2015 – Collage, draw and stick to make your own Story Book using pop-up techniques and recycled book pages.
- Saturday 14 November 2015- Making Monster Stories! Take inspiration from children’s stories such as the Gruffalo and create your own monsters to take home.
- Saturday 12 December 2015 – Come along for some festive fun making Christmas creations!
With workshops based upon the current exhibition in Richmond’s Riverside Gallery, have fun exploring the gallery, playing with clay, creating collages, making masks and much more!
- The second Saturday of the month.
- 10am – 12 noon
- Whittaker Ellis Suite at Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond TW9 1TP
£6 for first child, £3 for additional siblings over 6 months.
- Check out the Richmond Council Arts Service website for more information: www.richmond.gov.uk /arts