I am delighted to announce that a lovely new pregnancy yoga class is now running in the heart of Twickenham, with ‘Love Yoga London’
Being a mother of two, and a ‘British Wheel of Yoga’ teacher, specialising in pregnancy yoga, I have seen and experienced first hand the positive benefits that a yoga practice can bring, both for pregnancy, birth and postnatal recovery afterwards.
Specifically, pregnancy yoga can help with:
- Common pregnancy conditions such as heartburn, back pain, water retention, cramps, nausea, lack of energy, insomnia, stress
- Preparation for labour and giving birth. By strengthening body and mind, using breathing and relaxation techniques, Pregnancy Yoga aims to prepare you for labour and to provide a toolbox crammed full of tips and techniques that you can draw upon when you need them most
- Postnatal recovery and getting back into shape. A physically fit and supple mother is much more likely to recover well and have the stamina to cope with a new born. Pregnancy yoga is a stepping stone to aid recovery.
Spending time in a pregnancy yoga class with other women can also be an emotionally bonding experience and I have seen many friendships formed at this time.
If you would like to try out a class contact Sammie.
- Pregnancy Yoga is suitable for anyone from 14 weeks onwards.
- No previous experience of yoga is necessary.
- All mats, blocks and straps are provided.
- The Twickenham class runs on Thursday evenings from 7:15pm – 8:30pm at Heart Twickenham, 67A Holly Road, Twickenham, TW1 4HF
- I also run a pregnancy yoga class on a Monday evening in Isleworth
- 07758 866 834