Feel good about yourself and register for Feel Good Fitness
Don’t wait until 2017 to get into shape… if you take advantage of the Council’s Feel Good Fitness offer you won’t have to pay a penny until the end of the year!
Feel Good Fitness gym membership opens the door to six sports centres, four pools, five gyms and more than 200 fitness classes across the borough. The sign-up today and pay nothing until the end of the year offer is valid from now until Monday 14 November 2016.
The offer includes:
- Fully staffed state-of-the-art gyms with qualified instruction
- Membership at six sports and fitness centres
- Specially tailored services for those new to exercise
- Complimentary personalised programme for every 14 visits
- Regular instructor led abdominal training services
Richmond Council’s Cabinet Member for Arts, Culture and Sport, Cllr Meena Bond, said:
“Feel Good Fitness is a fabulous offer and one I’m certain many of our residents will take advantage of. Our residents are among the fittest and healthiest in the country and we have more sports clubs than any other London Borough. We know health and fitness is important to our residents which is why we have developed fantastic facilities and membership opportunities at our top class sports centres.”
To register visit www.richmond.gov.uk/fgf_offers or call 020 3772 2999.