Poetry readings to be shared.
Please bring along poetry that inspires you, or that you have written yourself.
Meetings are held at the Museum, 10:30am to 12noon.
Upcoming dates and themes:
- Friday 11 November: Battles and Remembrance
- Tuesday 20 December: Poems inspired by the Museum’s Star and Garter exhibition
- Tuesday 21 February: Valentines
- Tuesday 21 March: Children’s Literature - Celebrating 20 Years of Harry Potter and 80 Years of the Hobbit
- Tuesday 18 April: Canada Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Independence
Free entry no need to book