Dad Day is a programme of creative activities for Dads or male carers and their children from babies to 10 years. Dads can join us for practical artist-led workshops exploring different themes and techniques including animation, print-making, construction and painting.
With workshops based upon the current exhibition in Richmond’s Riverside Gallery, have fun exploring the gallery, playing with clay, creating collages, making masks and much more!
- The second Saturday of the month.
- 10am to 12 noon
- Whittaker Ellis Suite at Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond TW9 1TP
- £6 for first child, £3 for additional siblings over 6 months.
Dad Day dates for 2017. Every second Saturday of the month.
- 10 June - Endangered Animals
- 8 July - Amazing Collages
- 12 August - Exploring the River