Engineering work will affect trains from London Waterloo to Clapham Junction and in the Barnes area all day Sunday.
Some lines between London Waterloo and Clapham Junction will be closed all day with all lines in the Barnes area closed all day.
Part of London Waterloo will also be closed and there will be fewer trains to and from the station. Trains may also leave London Waterloo from different platforms to normal - please check the displays at the station so you board the correct train.
There will be no trains stopping at Queenstown Road, but you can use nearby stations - like Battersea Park.
Here are the journey’s that will change at the weekend. Please check your train is running - and whether you will need to change trains or get a replacement bus - before you leave home.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Reading will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Twickenham, also calling at Wimbledon and Kingston.
- An hourly train service between London Waterloo and Windsor & Eton Riverside will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Twickenham, calling at all stations via Wimbledon and Kingston.
- An hourly train service will run between Richmond and Windsor & Eton Riverside.
- An hourly train service will run between Richmond and Kingston.
- Buses will run between Clapham Junction and Twickenham, connecting with the above train services.
- Train services will run between Kew Bridge and Woking via Hounslow and Staines.
- Buses will run between Clapham Junction and Kew Bridge, connecting with the above train services.
- The circular services to and from London Waterloo via Kingston, also the afternoon and evening services between London Waterloo and Kingston via Hounslow will not run. Please use other train services and replacement buses.