Eel Pie Island is one of the historic centres for the development of British R&B in the 1960's. Many major names in played there including: The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and The Who - all performed on the Island.The Eel Pie Club was founded in April 2000 to re-establish a home for R&B.
They meet Wednesdays at 8:30pm at The Cabbage Patch Pub.
Advance tickets are available at shows via the Eel Pie Club website at www.eelpieclub.com, or by sending a cheque with a stamped,self-addressed envelope.
c/o Executive Mortgages
6 Park Road
- Eel Pie Club :: EEL PIE CLUB 20TH BIRTHDAY - Eel Pie All-Stars - POSTPONED
Thursday, 9 April 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: CATFISH
Thursday, 23 April 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: GARY FLETCHER BAND
Thursday, 7 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE ROLLIN' STONED
Thursday, 21 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: Slim Chance
Thursday, 18 June 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: ATOMIC ROOSTER
Thursday, 16 July 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: PETER DONEGAN
Thursday, 30 July 8pm