In the lead up to our month long November Literature Festival we are celebrating the opening of the new Twickenham Diamond Jubilee Gardens with an afternoon of writing, reading and poetry. This picturesque location along the Thames provides the perfect backdrop to work on your writing, enjoy guest readings from a number of London's finest writers or simply bring a book and pull up a deck chair over looking the river.
|1.00-3.15pm||Creative Writing workshop and drop-in centre (1-2-1 sessions available)|
|3.15-4.00pm||Poetry and novel readings|
|4.00-5.00pm||Young Adult's Poetry|
For more information or to register your interest for a 1-2-1 slot in the workshop please contact the Diamond Jubilee Gardens Event Coordinator Jade Cosstick on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise stated in the programme all events can be booked as follows
- Book your tickets online here
- Book by phone, call 020 8831 6494 with your credit/debit card ready.
- The box office is open from 3 October, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm with a message service at other times.
- See the website for more information
Diamond Jubliee Gardens, The Embankment Twickenham, TW1 (off Wharf Lane)