- a full programme of entertainment throughout the day,
- starting with a popular children's '5-a-side' football tournament in the morning on Moormead.
- During the afternoon there is a dog show on little Moormead across Hillview Road.
- The musical entertainment runs all afternoon on the stage, and we moved the stage further away from the tea tent to help separate the ‘rock’ from the rolls.
- There are announcements, interviews and music throughout the day from Radio West Middlesex.
The fair organisers run the Tea Tent, Beer Tent, Pimms d Stall, the BBQ, the Bric-a-brac stall, the Silent Auction, and the Coconut Shy.
All profits from these stalls go direct to our charities - please support these stalls. See how we spend the money.
For more information: www.stmargaretsfair.org