The St Margarets Fair is a fun packed annual community event held at Moormead in St Margarets. All profits raised from the fair support local schools and charities.
The 2015 Fair programme will include all the regular favourites such as the music stage and the ever popular dog show along with food stalls, beer tent, Pimms stall, BBQ, tea tent, craft stalls, fair ground rides and lots more.
There is a full programme of entertainment throughout the day:
- The Dog Show -2015 sees the 10th anniversary of this hugely popular part of the Fair programme, so expect an extra special day for the St Margarets pooches!
- Music Stage - a full musical line-up including The St Margarets Elastic Band, Anelisa Lamola, GrooveManoova, The Alex Dew Band and more
- Tennis taster sessions from Will to Win
- Five-a-Side football tournament
- Silent auction
- Bouncy castles
- Traditional fair rides and attractions
- Craft stalls featuring furniture, jewellery and handmade goods
- Food stalls, candy floss, ice cream
- The Fair BBQ, Beer Tent, Gloria's Tea Tent and Pimms Stall
- and much, much more ...
We look forward to seeing you there!