This is a really unusual opportunity. 'Lilian of Stockholm' is a beautiful and lovingly restored 30m 'gentleman's motor yacht', over 90 years old, moored at Twickenham riverside, access via Duck's Walk, Twickenham, TW1 2DD. If the weather's good, you can paint views of Richmond from the deck, or of Lilian from the adjoining pontoon; if not, below decks there are the saloon, bedrooms and galley with original joinery and fittings (and the historic diesel engines.) Maximum 20 people - so book early!
Everyone welcome - Beginners too!
Tuition will be provided by Emily Burton
|Individual||£15||£10 for Environment Trust members|
|Family*||£30||£20 for Environment Trust members|
* two or more people (at least one of whom is under 18 years old)
- Materials for sketching (paper, pencils, and charcoal) and drawing boards will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own equipment if you prefer. Bring a picnic lunch too. The day will end at 4pm after a discussion about the collected work.
- Advanced booking is essential
- Please call the office on 020 8891 5455 or e-mail: email@example.com
- A provisional programme of art picnics can be seen on www.environmenttrust.co.uk
Duck's Walk, Twickenham